Introduce yourself to the Western North American GOAT community!

@kylebirchard what org/company are you with? website?

CAFF.org does a lot of regional work in IPM and ecological ag in CA,Ecological Farming - Community Alliance with Family Farmers . Sounds like I need to learn more about you!

1 Like

@ElizabethVaughan I’m in the process of closing down my consulting shop, Integrative Economics, and starting up a new manufacturing-focused company called Resight Laboratories. I may be down in the Stockton and Fresno areas in July and will definitely be down there in the fall, and I think it’d be great to coordinate on things. You can reach me at kyle@resightlabs.com if you’d like and we can find some time to talk!

1 Like

Hey everyone! We have a confirmed location for our next Small Farm Tech Expo in CA. I have budget to help make this a Western Regional Gathering GOAT mini-conference as well. I’d love to set up a meeting to further discuss with folks who would be interested in attending and maybe helping to coordinate the GOAT end of things? And what our budget looks like with supporting GOAT folks. SAVE THE DATE FOR MARCH 1st in Madera, CA.

This event will also serve as our Small Farm Tech Expo and a regional gathering for farmers who attend the Small Farms Conference. https://sched.co/1XZ5z

Cheers! Elizabeth
Tagging folks - @laurieWayne @paul121 @AmberS @julietnpn

1 Like