(Dumping some notes here from a conversation about potential integrations with LandPKS)
- @Ciaran from LandPKS
- @gbathree and @wgardiner from Our-Sci
- @mstenta and @jgaehring from farmOS
- @kanedan29 from Quick Carbon
What do we want to pull from LandPKS?
What do we want to push to LandPKS?
- API will require a key in near future (Oct)
- Authenticated by Gmail
- Auth required to push, and to pull everything that’s marked private
- Expecting to split maintenance projects into an NGO
- We can send polygons to LPKS and get data back for it; data in that polygon would not include predictions
- give a lat/lon and API can spit out a weighted array
- switching to GeoJSON soon
- moving the ranking process to the local phone
- does it make sense to set up a server for hosting the layers?
QC could pull…
- soil id with position
- topography (el slope*
- plant cover*
- digital soil map data**
/* = top and plant cover come from satellite rasters (easy to process)
/** =digital soil map data comes on the ground survey work (hard to process)
Could LandPKS provide Quick Carbon a processing service for digital soil map data?