We have 4 potential fiscal hosts that we are currently in communication with (I will share names with permission when possible). All four are mission and value-aligned hosts introduced to us by current members of GOAT. The introducers will also serves as the fiscal host liaison.
What do we need from a Fiscal Host?
This GOAT Fiscal Host Needs document overviews what we need from a fiscal host. It is the email that will be sent to all potential fiscal hosts that we are already in communication with. It also contains our host review criteria.
Process to identify a Fiscal Host
@sudokita drafted version 1 prior to Dec 1 meeting for discussion and review. This content may change post-discussion.
Request for org recommendations: GOAT community call announcements for connections to hosts, followed by GOAT-member email introductions to potential fiscal hosts. Shortly followed by this thread.
- @sudokita drafted a review table that compares information provided each of the hosts, to be filled out as we learn more from each host. Once we have permission from the fiscal host orgs, we may publicly post this document. All GOAT members can review by joining a GOAT community call.
Supplementary GOAT-meetings: As mentioned in the community calls we set up two additional calls to discuss next steps:
- Nov 22: Meeting with whoever was available to draft action plan and review criteria. This meeting was missing too many key people, so we scheduled another discussion after the American Thanksgiving break.
- Dec 1: Meet with all fiscal host liaisons + organizers to discuss content of the needs document and setup 1-1 meetings with Fiscal hosts.
1-1 Meetings with Fiscal Hosts to discuss mutual capacity and needs
- Dec 1: Fiscal Host ORG 4 set up by @laurieWayne
- TBD meetings
Fiscal Host 1-week review period
- We aim to send all potential hosts the needs document on Dec 1, so they may assess whether or not they are able to serve as the GOAT fiscal host. We hope to have all meetings completed by Dec 8, if not earlier.
GOAT Vote, TBD:
- On Dec 8, @sudokita will summarize all knowledge and identify a time/space for an open community call for votes. TBD
DRAFT REVIEW CRITERIA