No light flashing while calibrating

Hi

I just received my reflectometer. I managed to pair the device with my phone (android) and connect to it via Surveystack kit app. Then, when I start a calibration, I click on the “run measurement” button, but no light flashes on my device. What can I do?

Thanks for your help.
Regards
Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out! When you click the “run warmup” button in the first step of the calibration survey, does it redirect you to the SurveyStack Kit app? And if it does get you into the SurveyStack Kit, what happens when you click that “run measurement” button? In other words, does it say it’s completed a scan, show any results, give any errors or warnings, or just not run?

Thanks for sticking with this!

Best,
Nat

Hi Nat

I do get into the surveystack app, I click on the run measurement button, it starts launching the procedure, but nothing happens next: I’ve got the progress bar and “cancel” button. But nothing more. I can leave it like this for a couple of minutes, nothing changes. No lights flashing on the reflectometer side. It even switches off after 5mins by itself…

HI Richard,

That does sound quite odd. Could you please send a screenshot of the debug listing? To do this, please go into SurveyStack kit, connect to your meter, then select “more” next to the device’s ID (where it would previously say “connect”). Once on the more info page, you’ll see a button called “debug” in the lower left. Please select that and send an image of the resulting page.

As for the powering down, these devices are meant to shut off after about 5-7 minutes of no activity, so that is standard.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,
Nat

Here is the debug result. Screenshot_20211008_085958_io.surveystack.app|250x500

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the delayed response. There’s no obvious cause of the issue you’re experiencing shown within the debug listing. Are you able to join our weekly Community Support Call from 11 am to 12 pm (Eastern Time) on Tuesday? We could try to troubleshoot together during that time. If not, let’s find another time to meet (feel free to switch to direct messaging instead of the public thread if that’s necessary).

Best,
Nat

Hi Nat,
I couldn’t connect last week to the support call, but I will tomorrow. See you and have a nice day

Regards
Richard

Hi Richard,

Great, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! The call is from 11 am - 12 pm eastern time. You can find the call link and phone number mid-way down this getting started page.

Best,
Nat