BOOK CLUB: What are you reading this Summer?

I may not always read the book, but I really want to hear the conversations about the topics and all the ideas that come out!

2 Likes

Let’s schedule when to do Session #1. I think late afternoon / early evening on the Thu or Fri after the May GOAT Community Call, so May 16 or 17 would be perfect. It gives us some time to read plus an opportunity to remind/inform ppl just prior. But here’s a very broad LettuceMeet that covers a broader range in case that doesn’t work for everyone:

During or after that we can schedule Session #2 based on how it goes, and work out a more regular schedule when we find something that works.

cc: @gbathree @river @DressOrc @vicsf @sudokita @samuejao

1 Like

I’ll have to miss Book Club 1 because too many things + going out of town on a float trip on the later dates. I’ll join for the second session hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooof i filled out the lettucemeet-- eve of the 16th and all day of the 17th is the first ever Pitt Food Systems Summit (Food Systems Summit — Pittsburgh Food Policy Council) so I can’t miss that, but I dont want to miss this either :star_struck:

1 Like

I think the 2024-05-18T18:00:00Z will be the time for Session 1. I’m going to start a new topic for that date and will add it to the GOAT Calendar as well.

2 Likes