CANVAS 2026, who's interested?

Hi folks… It’s getting close to Fall/Winter presentations. CANVAS (Trisocieties) (November 1-4, 2026 in Portland, OR) is one we’ve done before from collaborative funds + GOAT funds. This year, I believe a few people are planning to go and we should plan!

In previous years - we use Open Collective, and anyone interested in contributing contributes there to pay for (at least) the GOAT booth space, and potentially some support for travel/lodging/time if possible.

This thread is to identify who wants to go and who would like to throw money in towards booth (minimum), travel, lodging and/or time.

Please specify:

  1. if you want to attend, or are already funded to attend
  2. if you want to help man the booth
  3. if you want to support the booth financially
  4. Anything else!

Folks I can think of: @hwittman (UBC, Litefarm) @DanT @mstenta @ErikaFosterSoils (FarmOS, FarmOS Conservation Planner), @richos_uk @jnix @kemuller (DRIVES, FarmOS Research), @David_Thomas @ricky (OFN), @julietnpn and @sudokita … and anyone else!!!

1 Like

PING! We should get the booth and things ASAP. @DanT @David_Thomas @mstenta and others - I’d think we’d want this for FarmOS, FarmOS CP and Community of Orgs alone honestly no?

I have the Western Booth container. If there was funding to support my travel and lodging, I can be boots on the ground for the conference. I’m also happy to ship the container ($$).