Conference Coordination

Hey all! After this week’s community call, we identified a space for some proactive communication around conference attendance, organization, & community support.

I put together a spreadsheet of upcoming conferences in the Open/Ag/Tech realm here

& now need your input & discussion for thinking about the future!

• What conferences are on your radar?
  • Are you interested in tabling for GOAT at one of these?
  • Would you like to attend, but need help with travel, lodging, drafting an application, or something else?

Let’s talk about it :loudspeaker:

5 Likes

I’m interested in going to CFSA in Durham in November! Either as an individual or repping OpenTEAM/GOAT. They’re a PCSC partner with Pasa and a ton of my farm friends are in their network.

Oh this is awesome! So many good options! :raised_hands:t2:

We’ve added a few conferences to the list this past week, including:

Up & Coming Food Coop Conference in Indianapolis next month

&

Groundswell in the UK June 2024

keep em coming & tell us where you’re headed!

Feb 8 - 10 2024 is Pasa’s conference next year. This was the email!

I think we can sign up for a booth now. See below. anyone interested? It’s a great conference →

Gina Langley 12:01 PM (17 minutes ago)

to me

Hi Greg,

It’s the end of the summer, and Pasa is anticipating great things for Pasa’s 33rd Annual Sustainable Agriculture Conference happening February 8-10, 2024 in Lancaster, PA.

As a trusted business partner and previous conference sponsor or exhibitor, you have first dibs and a brief window to sign up for our packages before we release them to the general public—some options are limited in capacity. Pasa 2024 Pasa Sponsorship, Exhibiting and Advertising Opportunities (click here to view).

For the 2024 Conference, we have revamped a few things to increase your visibility to our attendants:

• extended breaks between sessions
  • select meals held on the trade show floor
  • increased engagement on our expanded Trade Show Stage programming

Attached to this email is a package with several exciting opportunities to promote your company:

• sponsor, exhibit, and advertise at our conference
  • advertise to our community year-round
  • reach the attendees of our seasonal events

I love seeing you and your company at the annual conference, but building beneficial relationships is at the heart of my work at Pasa. So, I’d love to schedule some time with you to get to know you better and how we can partner. If you’d like to meet in person, by Zoom, or via a call, please use THIS LINK to schedule a meeting with me.

If you are ready to secure your sponsorship or your spot at the conference, you can complete the online form by clicking here.

I can’t wait to connect with you this fall or see you in February at the conference.

Gina Langley