GOAT Calendar of Events

Good GOATS!

We have a public GOAT calendar in which we want to gather public events, webinars, and other dates of interest to our open ag tech community.

You can subscribe to the calendar here!

If you have an event, digital or in real life, post here and one of the current GOATherders (@paul121 or @julietnpn or me) will add your event to the list. You need to provide:

Title: Short name (<8 words)
Description: Brief description of your event, including, as applicable: audience, background, context, goals etc.
Web Link: registration or more information
Venue: call-in infromation or physical location
Any other links logistical information you think necessary.

Can we have the farmOS Community calls added to the GOAT calendar? Info on both our montly call and development call is here: https://farmos.discourse.group/t/farmos-community-calls/972

We actually have a .ics calendar file for the 2021 monthly calls but the last call is in December. We should have a new file for 2022 soon. Regardless, it wouldn’t hurt to import this and back-populate the GOAT calendar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for setting this up!

I tried to invite the calendar to my event, as suggested on Matrix, but I must have got something wrong, it’s not shown up. @paul121 @julietnpn, could we please get an entry added for the next “GOATy Co-op” call?

Thanks! :pray:

Oh, I’m seeing this only now after I set up a calendar event separately, but also on the GOAT calendar. Hope that didn’t muddle things up, but let me know if there are any ways I can edit it.

2 Likes